Forum: Poser - OFFICIAL

Subject: OT: Please say a little prayer for my kitty

Conniekat8 opened this issue on Dec 20, 2008 · 909 posts

Peelo posted Mon, 12 January 2009 at 8:14 PM

*Most of my worrying is whether I'm giving her care she needs to recover, or if I'm doing something wrong. Like right now, her nose is plugged up and crusted up from puking, and she's breating through her mouth. I have no idea how to clean it up and make her more comfortable. I tried warm washcloth, and some water in her mouth, and it didn't help much. The tube down her throat makes it pretty uncomfortable to swallow and clean herself... *

Well you are giving care for her, that's whats important. So you are not at fault. Animals like people sometimes get sick. It's no ones fault.

I mean we have had these horrible animal rights violations in Finland during the past year, so much to my horror, I have learned that there are a lot of people out there who treat animals like they are just pieces of meat.  It's pretty horrific IMO. Anyway, the vet will eventually figure out what's wrong with Tigger. Sometimes it just takes some time to diagnose the disease.

-Morbo will now introduce the candidates - Puny Human Number One, Puny Human Number Two, and Morbo's good friend Richard Nixon.
-Life can be hilariously cruel