Forum: Poser - OFFICIAL

Subject: OT: Please say a little prayer for my kitty

Conniekat8 opened this issue on Dec 20, 2008 · 909 posts

Conniekat8 posted Mon, 12 January 2009 at 8:29 PM

*   I mean we have had these horrible animal rights violations in Finland during the past year, so much to my horror, I have learned that there are a lot of people out there who treat animals like they are just pieces of meat.  It's pretty horrific IMO. Anyway, the vet will eventually figure out what's wrong with Tigger. Sometimes it just takes some time to diagnose the disease.

*Oh, we know what's wrong with her... she has that fatty liver jaundice that some chubby cats get when they stop eating.... and she stopped eatig because she got badly constipated... and she got badly constipated because she broke into dry food, which she's not supposed to eat because it gets her badly constipated... and she got into dry food because my honey was being 'helpful' with house cleaning and decorating, and out it where she could get to it...  Eh!

Recovery from this thing takes a long time... 6-18 weeks. It started mid december, so we're only three weeks into it. Long road ahead.

I hear ya on mistreating of animals. It turns my stomach to see people do it. Gosh, some days when I'm feeling extra sensiotive, I can't even eat meat :-.  When I was a teenager, I got into a major fist fight with the neighborhood boys, about a year or two older then me, because I saw them throwing rocks at a kitty. I just saw RED and jumped on them! swinging. I think I was around 12.

Animals, especially pets, we run their lives (I know we like to think they run ours, but we're the ones that have power and control), and they trust us and depend on us... to abuse that and hurt them, it really takes a special kind of a deprived creep.

Hi, my namez: "NO, Bad Kitteh, NO!"  Whaz yurs?
BadKittehCo Store  BadKittehCo Freebies and product support