Forum: Poser - OFFICIAL

Subject: OT: Please say a little prayer for my kitty

Conniekat8 opened this issue on Dec 20, 2008 · 909 posts

Peelo posted Mon, 12 January 2009 at 9:07 PM

*I hear ya on mistreating of animals. It turns my stomach to see people do it. Gosh, some days when I'm feeling extra sensiotive, I can't even eat meat :-. When I was a teenager, I got into a major fist fight with the neighborhood boys, about a year or two older then me, because I saw them throwing rocks at a kitty. I just saw RED and jumped on them! swinging. I think I was around 12. *

I agree. I am thinking of becomming a vegetarian as well.  I have learned that there are people in my country, that actually lob explosives into snakes nests and then  laugh about it, as the snakes blow up. We have had pigs and other farm animals, living in horriffic and stressfull conditions, biting each other and going mad. Some lunatics have actually  engaged in breeding dogs to fight each other, just like the ancient gladiators of Rome.  Just for entertainment.

And here I was thinking, that we were a civilized society and this is what I find out: People abusing innocent animals for their own hedonistic pleasures. Anyway, I don't want to derail the thread any more than I have already.

I'm glad to hear Tigger is recieving proper care and I am glad to hear there are still lots of people out there who care about the well being of animals.

-Morbo will now introduce the candidates - Puny Human Number One, Puny Human Number Two, and Morbo's good friend Richard Nixon.
-Life can be hilariously cruel