Forum: Poser - OFFICIAL

Subject: OT: Please say a little prayer for my kitty

Conniekat8 opened this issue on Dec 20, 2008 · 909 posts

Conniekat8 posted Thu, 15 January 2009 at 1:21 AM

:(
Her test results are very tiny bit better then 10 days ago, but not significant enough to make any difference :(   Not very good.

Her bilirubin levels are off the charts. 0-1 is normal, 20-25 is considered top, and extremely dagnerous value.  10 days ago, hers was 40! The vet said he never saw it that high.
yesterday's test is 38.  She seems to be getting weaker.  :(

He wants me to bring her over for an ultrasound tomorrow - he has a technician for that in house tomorrow. Maybe that'll uncover something to help us treat her.

My honey has been harping on me today about being so upset and dysfunctional since Tigger got sick, then he started harping on me how I must have gained 10 pounds since it all started. (I didn't, I just look very drained, sleep deprived and probably puffy from crying).
Yes, I know, I'm not dealing with this very well.... There's only so much I can do, I have anxiety/Panic Attack disorder which gets triggered in similar separation, abandonment situations, and I'm doing all I know how just to keep from going off the deep end myself (read: when panic attacks kick in, sometimes I need to be hospitalized for few days).
So, we ended up in a big fight, I told him I'll plan on moving out first chance I get.

Well, thanks for letting me vent, I kind of don't have anywhere else or anyone else to talk to (except for couple prople from here whom have been checking up on me via email - Big Thank You)

Hi, my namez: "NO, Bad Kitteh, NO!"  Whaz yurs?
BadKittehCo Store  BadKittehCo Freebies and product support