Forum: Poser - OFFICIAL

Subject: OT: Please say a little prayer for my kitty

Conniekat8 opened this issue on Dec 20, 2008 · 909 posts

Conniekat8 posted Fri, 16 January 2009 at 6:34 PM

Thank You so much everyone for all your love, support, prayers, hugs, time good words and everything you shared with me.

After seeing her condition yesterday, after a ride home, and just the ultrasound at the vet made her bleed a little bit internally - so she vomited a lot of blood last night, any kind of surgery is out of question. Even if we uncovered the tumor months or even weeks ago, when she was full strength, it would be very risky thing. There's no specific procedure for it, it would be all experimental.

When she puked blood, I didn't know if she would make it through the night, called the vet and he said she isn't necessarily bleeding internally. However, she did, and even perked up a little bit in the morning. She puked a little bit this moring after a feeding - no more blood today.

Just making her comfortable, and spending all the time she wants with her. She's still alert, and wants to snuggle when he has an energy spurt, so I indulge her, and talk to her, she likes to be talked and whisprerd to, and still responds to me. She even managed to get out of her basked, and with my supporting some of her weight decided to crawl under the covers with me for a little while, like she does every morning.

The vet said that she will go unconscious at some point, and that's the time to bring her in.

We'll get her ashes back. My honey, and my ex boyfriend of 10+ years will go with me too. Tigger is my ex boyfriends 'Precious Little Girl'. He was there with us yesterday too when we got the bad news, and gave her a big snuggle in his style. She definately responded to him.  He wants to take half of her ashes, and put them next to a big framed picture he has of her and her brother on the wall.

She is really an extrodinary little kitty. Made a lot of people very happy, and is very smart, decisive and definately dominant little kitty. She knew how to get everyone wrapped arund what she wanted, and they would do it cheerfully.

I'll get another kitty, or even two. Not to replace Tigger, she'll always be loved just the same, but to give another one or two rescues a warm loving home. Plus, Tigger would always watch over me too - even now, sheknows when I'm upset and comes and snuggles up to me. Her little angel will help me pick out another kitty, or maybe two, to keep me sane and watch over me. Tiggers brother, Bubba is very friendy towards other kitties. He is hanging close to us, and hovering.

I told my honey that after we take Tigger in to the vet for the last time, to drive me straight to my doctor, I'm sure I'll be needing something to get me through so I don't get panic attacks and end up in th emergency room (BTDT)

Thank You so much for all the kind words. Tigger is feeling all the snuggly hugz too.

Hi, my namez: "NO, Bad Kitteh, NO!"  Whaz yurs?
BadKittehCo Store  BadKittehCo Freebies and product support