Forum: Poser - OFFICIAL

Subject: OT: Please say a little prayer for my kitty

Conniekat8 opened this issue on Dec 20, 2008 · 909 posts

Conniekat8 posted Sun, 18 January 2009 at 5:22 PM

Quote - Thank You so very much everyone.

I know it's probably futile, but I have a tiniest glimmer of hope today. Tigger seems to be doing pretty good without being overloaded with food. he even wants to eat a little bit on her own, and lets me know when she's hungry. Her poop has gotten a lot darker (not like blood), but the way it's supposed to when the bile is draining out. Maybe te exams and the ultrasound and all that jarred the tumor a bit to let some of it pass through. Or maybe less food made more room in her tummy.

Today she actually livened up a tad, enough to crawl from her overnight corner bed, to the one next to my pillow. I thought she needed to pee, but she didn't care for the litterbox. Which means she was hungry. (Normally, before the illness, she would come from her overnight bed to the pillow to paw at my face when she's hungry).

I fed her and she relaxed for about 10 minutes. Then she crawled out again, and sat on my hand, and started purring and snuggling. She hasn't done that since she got ill. Her head is perking up a lot today when she sees or hears me. I haven't seen that in about a week.

She had another feeding this afternoon, just before I started writing. I fed Bubba, and sh got all interested. Even had a lick of his food. Waiting for her to need to pee, I'm not sure how that is going to unfold. My honey went to the store yesterday, and got me a pack of diapers which I tailored to be able to cup her little bum into it if she needs to go. She still tries to make it to the litter box, so hopefully I won't misinterpret it today.

She's napping how after the feeding, looking so beautiful and peaceful in her snuggly bed.

Here's how well trained her and Bubba are... Bubba gets to go outside in the yard for few hours during the day. Yesterday afternoon, I whistle for Bubba to come in the house, and as usual, he somes running in... and then promptly goes to pee inside the litterbox. He won't even pee outside!!!! 

We're hanging in there today.

Sorry, I didn't notice I was logged in under my BadKittehCo merchant account before posting...

Hi, my namez: "NO, Bad Kitteh, NO!"  Whaz yurs?
BadKittehCo Store  BadKittehCo Freebies and product support