Forum: Vue

Subject: Reselling Vue ?

chudo121 opened this issue on Jan 14, 2009 · 45 posts

chippwalters posted Wed, 21 January 2009 at 8:18 PM

So, just for the record Ken,

You first complained you couldn't import SketchUp models in Vue. So, I helped out and sent you a link where you can download an .obj exporter for SketchUp, to which you complained about as well not working in SU7. So, I provided you information on how to contact the programmer of the plugin (which works) and more complaining. Then e-on responded by providing a fix for SU import, but you complained again that it didn't work with SU7. So another person mentioned 'just export as SU6 instead of SU7 as Google hasn't released an api for SU7 yet, so it's impossible to implement when Google hasn't provided the api.  You replied something about false advertising--which I find funny cause no where do I see where e-on says Vue imports SU7 files.

So, there's just no winning with you. I suppose you can expect others to be of more help than I in the future.

CobraEye, Rutra's right. Been awhile since I've seen a constructive post from you in these forums. How about let's all try and be helpful community members?