Forum: Poser - OFFICIAL

Subject: By Far the Best Software Ever Offered at Renderosity 5 Star Review

Leonardis opened this issue on Sep 26, 2008 · 72 posts

Morkonan posted Fri, 23 January 2009 at 12:34 AM

Quote - Thank you for the kind review and comments about my software.

To answer the questions:

Since the algorithm is based only on the distance between points in the source (figure) and target (clothing) geometry, you can transfer morphs with Morphing Clothes between almost everything. However, the result will be useful only if the overall shape of both figures are similar enough. There's no need for plugins or figure-specific configurations.

You also can transfer movement morphs from one skirt to another, if the skirts are similar enough. However, whether this will help when animating a figure with a skirt, depends on other factors as well. Dynamic skirts are probably the best solution for animations.

An excellent piece of work.  I like it very much!  I don't use it to actually produce character morphs in clothing though.  I use a 3D program for that to do tweaks.  But, what I do use it for is adding all the basic figure morphs to the clothing so that poke-thru and basic morphs can be adjusted on the fly.  It's simply amazing.  Nothing has been this useful since Morph Manager came out and that it high praise indeed.

It is an excellent bit of software and amazingly fast!  I'll be looking forward to seeing your next product.  Thanks!

PS - The only thing I would really wish for is a better tutorial.  Your's covers all the bases but it's not exactly written for a novice to understand easily.  I'd love to see someone, anyone, post an in depth tutorial on this great product.