Forum: Poser - OFFICIAL

Subject: OT: Please say a little prayer for my kitty

Conniekat8 opened this issue on Dec 20, 2008 · 909 posts

Conniekat8 posted Sun, 25 January 2009 at 6:36 PM

Thanks Sean!

We're still hanging in there.  Poop yesterday, she actually went outside for the poop, then we hung out in the sun for about an hour.

Puke and a pee today. I'm pretty sure I caused the puke, by handling her too much this morning. She's mad at me at the moment and giving me a stink eye, since I had to wash her little bum after a pee. I think that's going to exhaust her for the rest of the day.

While she is weak, she's not fading. Compred to few days ago, she seems a tad stronger. Holding her head up, walking a little.

Whatever it is on her liver, maybe something good is happening with it. The Vet was quick to call it cancerous tumor. I'm not exactly buying it. She has couple other benign cysts on her... and the ultrasound shows a well defined round thing - more like a cyst then cancer.

Watching for signs of pain. Thought I saw some couple days ago, but it was the day she was trying to poop. After the poop she started acting comfortable again.

Tiggers is being such a trooper, and is definately not giving up. I'm trying to think positive.

Hi, my namez: "NO, Bad Kitteh, NO!"  Whaz yurs?
BadKittehCo Store  BadKittehCo Freebies and product support