Forum: Suggestion Box

Subject: Cut 'n' paste commenters & fanatical image favouriters

Tanglimara opened this issue on Jan 26, 2009 ยท 36 posts

grafikeer posted Mon, 26 January 2009 at 10:03 PM

I agree with skiwillgee Tony,don't let the abuse of the system get under your skin.There are a lot of artists on the site who are producing some amazing works,and I feel we should let them know that we saw their work,admired it,perhaps have suggestions for improvement or let them know that they've inspired us with their imparted knowledge,and leave it at that.I certainly appreciate the knowledge that my work may have appealed to someone enough for them to leave a comment or critique,at least it's being viewed!I couldn't care less about the ratings,in fact I had been considering removing that element in my own comments area,and I've never even entertained the thought of making it onto any charts...doesn't get a shred of consideration on my part.If they are continued,I do like Keith's idea as far as being off the list of eligibility once you've made it on one month...spread the wealth around,so to speak.Either that or have a select panel judge the one's who do make the list,and choose those images that truly show artistic originality or exceptional use of the programs used to appear on that month's final list.That's my turn on the soapbox,now if you'll excuse me I have some art to create!