Forum: Poser - OFFICIAL

Subject: OT: Please say a little prayer for my kitty

Conniekat8 opened this issue on Dec 20, 2008 · 909 posts

Conniekat8 posted Tue, 27 January 2009 at 7:15 PM

Oh, gosh you guys, you are all so kind. Definately heartwarming. Tiggers is reading it all too.

She slept in a cushy little house I made for her here on a shelf next to my computer. I spent half the night here on the couch, half in the bedroom.
When I sat at the computer to do things, she crawled out to hang out. She's very weak, but looking comfy, and still monitoring what's going on, watching me type, letting me prt her between words, trying to have a drink of water. Not doing a very good job of it, but it's keeping her occupied.

That shot of pain medicine I gave her yesterday seems to have calmed down her puking and restlesness. The shot is supposed to last 8-12 houts, but here we are, 30 hours later, and Tiggers is still calm and no puking. I think she'll need to pee soon. I have a diaper under her tush... and if she starts to move, I follow her around with it. Usually she tries to make it to the litter box, but down off the desk and across the room is a bit far for her.

...two hours later... I forgot to hit send...
I carried her outside, then she started to squirm, wanting to go down and walk on her own. I let her and she walked a tiny bit, found a spot and nestled in the grass, in th sun. We sat there for about half an hour, till the sun went down and it started getting cold.

Hi, my namez: "NO, Bad Kitteh, NO!"  Whaz yurs?
BadKittehCo Store  BadKittehCo Freebies and product support