Forum: Poser - OFFICIAL

Subject: How we are all treated here at Renderosity as Client, Sponsor, and Vendor

bobstuyck opened this issue on Jan 28, 2009 · 152 posts

JenX posted Wed, 28 January 2009 at 8:42 AM

Attached Link: http://www.renderosity.com/mod/bcs/index.php?ViewProduct=67872&vendor=49864

As for the claim that Nudity is allowed for top artists, but not everyone else, that's bogus.  Nudity is allowed, but not on the main page.  If you wish to show a nude portion of the product, it must be done in the additional 3 slots allotted to the vendor when they upload the product. 

For instance, here is a link to my own product here in the MP.  Yes, it's for v4.  It's been out since October.  Anyway, My front page doesn't show nudity, but, toward the bottom, you'll see a little thumbnail.

That thumbnail leads to the full-body preview image that shows the skin.  In order to get that thumbnail, I have to make sure to select the content advisory for my product, meaning that there will be nudity in one of the 3 extra images.

I don't know if that's the case with this product, but, as you've already been told, we don't, and have never, discussed anything about a member's account with a third party, so we're not going to start now.

Jeni

Sitemail | Freestuff | Craftythings | Youtube|

Knowledge is knowing a tomato is a fruit. Wisdom is not putting it into a fruit salad.