Forum: Poser - OFFICIAL

Subject: How we are all treated here at Renderosity as Client, Sponsor, and Vendor

bobstuyck opened this issue on Jan 28, 2009 · 152 posts

TrekkieGrrrl posted Wed, 28 January 2009 at 2:43 PM

OK.. hm.

Rosity IS playing favourites IMO. The whole Top Merchant thing is their favourites. Do I like it? No. Doi I accept it? Yes. Do I want to be a top merchant myself? OF COURSE - but it's not likely with the kind of products I make. I'm not catering for the boobie crowd and I'm not making skimpy outfits for the Vicki of the Week.

OTOH that is probably why my products so far has been accepted without problems. 

So what I'm saying is, like several has already said here - BE UNIQUE. You may not make a super seller - but there are things that has hit the roof here where I wouldn't have thought it would sell at all, so what do I know? After all my bestselling item is a dirty loo...

Another thing is.. what Spedler said. OF COURSE Rosity, and Bondwar is aiming to make a profit. It's not an altruistic organization. I don't understand why this is so hard for some people to get and accept. They're kind enough to keep their forum here for us to play in, but they didn't HAVE TO! NOR did they have to make a gallery here for us to upload terabyte after terabyte of pictures in. I'm happy that they DO. And if they need a marketplace to fund this, then so be it.

Mm.. and then.. I can't help speculating if parlevliet is someone's sockpuppet. Member since 2003 and both posts ever made in this thread?! I know some are lurkers more than posters.. but... oh well... Not my business I guess.

FREEBIES! | My Gallery | My Store | My FB | Tumblr |
You just can't put the words "Poserites" and "happy" in the same sentence - didn't you know that? LaurieA
  Using Poser since 2002. Currently at Version 11.1 - Win 10.