Forum: Vue

Subject: Is there any information on how to create indoor lighing in Vue?

Darboshanski opened this issue on Jan 20, 2009 · 13 posts

lookoo posted Fri, 30 January 2009 at 6:39 AM

Quote -  Check out the settings in my free scene "The Loft" which comes with Vue 7 Infinite. I'm currently working on a new InteriorPak for Vue 7. There are many differences in the rendering engine from Vue 6. If you've got Vue 6, then InteriorPak would probably get you where you wanted to be.

best,
Chipp

That's very good news, Chipp!

One chief reason for me to upgrade to Vue 7 was the enhanced interior render engine. I then ran into several unexpected problems, also with exterior renders where render settings that had produced kickass results in Vue 6 yielded absurd results, but all the more with interior renders. Generally speaking, the renders get very grainy, sometimes it's impossible to eliminate light spots and, most strangely, I often get a combination of way too dark ground floors plus way too bright lighting from that floor. Completely unusable.

Recently I was getting so frustrated that I started considering financially extremely unsound solutions like buying C4d or 3DS Max plus VRay renderer...

Chipp, it won't take long until you are finished with that new Vue 7 interior pak, will it...?

Hey, need any beta testers??? Wink, wink, nudge, nudge ;)

best,
Lookoo