Forum: Vue

Subject: Important notice to Infinite Vista users

alexcoppo opened this issue on Jan 31, 2009 · 29 posts

silverblade33 posted Sat, 31 January 2009 at 2:01 PM

Quote - The problem is not Vista, the problem is that I was so stupid to shell out 495$ for a program with an obnoxious copy protection scheme.

Well, tomorrow I will decide what to do i.e. whether to ask a refund, and certainly be told to fuck off, or keep on, until the day Vue will tell me "Gotcha you idiot, now shell out another 895$ to buy me again!".

P.S.: Up to three weeks ago Carrara 7 Pro was on offer for 280$... is it possible to be more stupid than I am?

here we go again....

Vue works fine on my system, I made set my PC to run as Administrator , because I went and asked folk about such stuff, before getting a 64 bit system! :)

Why do you think I asked here? and also many other places too, about Vista?

Do your homework, don't blame Vue, for an annoying quirk of Vista. which MS put into Vista to try and stop all the nitwits out there who keep installing malware and viruses.

if you buy a manual gear car with high performance, and reverse it through your garage because YOU forgot to check it doesn't work like the automatic you're used to...so, who's to blame? the car maker, or you?
;)

"I'd rather be a Fool who believes in Dragons, Than a King who believes in Nothing!" www.silverblades-suitcase.com
Free tutorials, Vue & Bryce materials, Bryce Skies, models, D&D items, stories.
Tutorials on Poser imports to Vue/Bryce, Postwork, Vue rendering/lighting, etc etc!