Forum: Vue

Subject: Important notice to Infinite Vista users

alexcoppo opened this issue on Jan 31, 2009 · 29 posts

ArtPearl posted Sat, 31 January 2009 at 2:29 PM

Come on folks, perhaps you could show a bit of tolerance? I dont understand either why alexcoppo always complains about the various vue products. If he doent like it nobody is forcing him to use it.
But a bit of sympathy for v7 problems wouldnt hurt.  I havnt complained once about v6, I never submitted a ticket to e-on. I had very few crashes, and if I had problems I found it more practical to use a work around.
I only had v7 (complete) a couple of weeks and I had lots of problems. I learned how to submit tickets...hurray I have a new skill! A couple of them were apparantly fixed now - i'll have to wait for next patch and see.
Some I heard nothing yet. Today alone I already submitted 3. That is not a satisfactory situation. Surely you lucky guys who dont have problems can understand that?

I'm not writing for anyone to help me with these problems. Just to suggest that if you dont have anything to say to a person who is frustrated by the problems with v7 - ignore him, dont bite his head off. (Or mine.)

"I paint that which comes from the imagination or from dreams, or from an unconscious drive. I photograph the things that I do not wish to paint, the things which already have an existence."
Man Ray, modernist painter
http://artpearl.redbubble.com/