Forum: Vue

Subject: Important notice to Infinite Vista users

alexcoppo opened this issue on Jan 31, 2009 · 29 posts

Rutra posted Sat, 31 January 2009 at 3:00 PM

IMO, nobody's biting anybody's head off. I simply asked what was alexcoppo's problem exactly, because I really couldn't understand it. His initial post in this thread, which was written as a kind of general warning to all Vue+Vista users, found no echoes in anybody else's experience replying to this thread. So, I was wondering what was his problem and if he wanted help or he simply wanted to vent. I don't classify this as biting anybody's head off, but I could be wrong.

Silverblade's post was simply stressing out what other posters had written before, that alexcoppo's problem is mainly related with Vista and not with Vue. So, again, no head being bitten off, as far as I can see.

But, anyway, on a side note, I would like to say that indeed I find somewhat annoying to read posts such as this: "Well, tomorrow I will decide what to do i.e. whether to ask a refund, and certainly be told to fuck off, or keep on, until the day Vue will tell me "Gotcha you idiot, now shell out another 895$ to buy me again!"."

There's 2 or 3 regular people on this forum that almost seem like they buy Vue just to have a chance to say something bad about it. I don't understand this attitude. If I had 10% of the problems these people have, I would have kissed Vue goodbye a long time ago. But in this case I would surely not announce it publicly and repeatedly because, given that so many people are happy about the very same version of Vue that I have combined with the very same version of OS, the public display of my problems could eventually become a public exposure of my incompetence in putting Vue to work properly.