Forum: Vue

Subject: Important notice to Infinite Vista users

alexcoppo opened this issue on Jan 31, 2009 ยท 29 posts

thefixer posted Sun, 01 February 2009 at 3:32 AM

Alex, I didn't see anyone attacking you on here, merely peeps putting forward the assertion that you were incorrect in what you said!
Most of peoples troubles with Vista is because they don't understand that it works differently to previous versions of windows, it needs taming and adjusting before anything else!

Take my experience for instance with Vue7Inf, installed ok, ran ok [on Vista Ultimate 64], the only difference being that I had already switched off UAC and had my account to run as administartor and had set individual programmes to run in Admin mode too, because yea Vista can be quirky sometimes so you have tie it down, that's not Vue's fault!!

As for Vue bugs, yea in my view it's buggy, the "Hulk" issue being my biggest moan at the moment, but you know what, it's better to tell e-on about it and then something gets done [eventually]

I did have a problem with the activation code initially but that was me being dumb, nothing to do with Vista or Vue as it turned out, we all make mistakes eh!!

Injustice will be avenged.
Cofiwch Dryweryn.