Forum: Vue

Subject: Important notice to Infinite Vista users

alexcoppo opened this issue on Jan 31, 2009 · 29 posts

silverblade33 posted Sun, 01 February 2009 at 8:03 AM

Alex,
as folk note, your second psot, and many of your posts over the months, have been unpleasant or plain wrong at times.
You dropped the "f bomb" for example, heck I swear like a trooper in RL, the world doesn't bother me, it's using it on such a forum, that does upset folk, ya know? :)

You keep blaming Vue, while refusing to see Vista has problems if you don't watch what you are doing, and that EVERY major piece of software has copy protection crap.

I don't like having to go through the hoopla, but you do it for XSI, and with Lightwave you have a USB dongle, for Rhino every patch I have to sumbit details to even download the patch.

As for bugs, hehe go check other apps forums, you won't exaclty find the Carrara 7 user base singing prayers, ya know :D

It always seems to be:

a) Either a problem with a person's system. Some folk really do have atrocious problems, liek with MACs, but sometimes, it's a question f having a crappy system or one with a peculiarity that takes ages ot discover, like say, an out of date driver on a motherboard component.

or

b) They have a problem themselves, either by not accepting things are never perfect, or they don't check for ways to solve issues and blame everyone else.

There is seriously much MUCH worse things to blow off steam about in real life: look at how many are currenlty being laid off, never mind wars, illness, etc etc.

Vue is just a piece of art software. Always up to us, in the end, to get the best out of it, or cry in our beer, same with everything in life :)

"I'd rather be a Fool who believes in Dragons, Than a King who believes in Nothing!" www.silverblades-suitcase.com
Free tutorials, Vue & Bryce materials, Bryce Skies, models, D&D items, stories.
Tutorials on Poser imports to Vue/Bryce, Postwork, Vue rendering/lighting, etc etc!