Forum: Poser - OFFICIAL

Subject: Sneak preview! Nea 2... perfecta!

pitklad opened this issue on Apr 15, 2007 · 176 posts

shante posted Wed, 04 February 2009 at 12:10 AM

Love these JoePublic. I noticed the feet here....I know...I know....why the feet? But I noticed the feet and they don't look like Posette's feet but more like V4.
Am I missing something? I loved Posette's feet but do not like V4. In fact someone here was kind enough of creating a morph to make the toes smaller on my request and these morphs are now part of the V4 user lexicon...well, at least to those with persnikity feet tastes and judging from all the long toed V4 renders noone is using these morphs!  :)

She does look good. Are these items available to the rest of the community somewhere?
I would definitely migrate back to this version of Posette if she could render this nicely for me. Of course there would have to be the textures and rebuilds for her.
I like the legs and knee areas when bent though the knees are a bit smooth and w/o the same definition that I am used to seeing on V2 (though they look better bent admittedly) and the ankles also seem a bit smooth as compared and though there is still something about the breasts it looks much better than Posette out of the box though not as good as V2...IMHO...but what the frell do I know?  8{

The body joints look smoother the way they are posed too. A refreshing difference and almost nicer in some cases than my preferred V2.

Yep really impressive figure. OK....soooooo....where do we find her and how much is she?

Momodot:   I like this figure too. Somehow it reminds me of a figure that if I recall correctly was built off V3? Was it by Posermatic? A really voluptuous B.U.S.T.Y. figure that I believe also came with clothes and I think was still for sale here not too long ago. Sorry brain farted and do not for the breath of me remember her name...somebody either help me or just shoot me and put me out of all your misery!  :(
But I like her too. She is a bit less "Realistic" and her face though modified still has an overall look of the original Posette...I think....but that could be the rendering of her.

It seems it isn't too late for a revival. There is enough talent on this thread alone to start something up again. From what I remember isn't that what prompted the Posette Forever site to be born? Is that site still active? Last time I went there there was much less offerings than when first set up. Were many of the original contributers disappointed and pull everything off?