Forum: Poser - OFFICIAL

Subject: Sneak preview! Nea 2... perfecta!

pitklad opened this issue on Apr 15, 2007 · 176 posts

shante posted Thu, 05 February 2009 at 2:07 PM

Quote - did you not follow the whole thread?  Lyrra stated it was based off the Dork.  that doesn't necessarily mean you can swap morphs, though.  there are lots of best practices that weren't followed at the time.

if you like low poly stuff, i really suggest finding an app you like and making morphs yourself.  it's easier the fewer polys you have to deal with.

I was the thread. It started as a direct result of another thread I posted asking for support for the figure.
It was in a way grinched. I let it go figuring if it was going in the direction of Community Support it didn't matter.  I wanted it to work.
It was also established it was not a Dork mesh....at least not as some of you better versed in this would agree. It was to amny's reckoning based as mentioned here on the MuscleMan. Because they looked alike I assumed they were the same or at least from the same mesh. Apparently not.

If I could wrap my addled brain around learning REAL 3d applications I would have made my own figures long ago. I can't even figure out how use the damn P4 Magnets and I have been using Poser 4 since its release. I am one of those guys that has learned to push the basics as far as I can to get me close to what I am trying to achieve by way of images but can not for the life of me move up in the world...making me desperately dependent on other better versed creatives like you all here and elsewhere in the community to 'Git'er Done"!

So I thank all of you for your talents and gifts. Could not have enjoyed the field if not for creatives like you all!  ;)