Forum: Poser - OFFICIAL

Subject: UGH!!! Sooo frustrated. Please help.

salina opened this issue on Feb 04, 2009 · 18 posts

salina posted Thu, 05 February 2009 at 8:27 PM

wow, thanks that's alot of information from everyone. Had to work long hours today and just now getting to sit down. It seams that I would end up being disappointed with using V3 if I am unable to use the V4 morphs with it. Would it be possible for the creater to make her in V4 or could I pay someone to make her texture work with V4?

I plan on spending alot of money between renderosity and daz for premade characters, I want to work with the poses and animation and putting together some custom looks but not want to wast a lot of my time on character creation itself for reason that I work full time.

And because I work full time and the whole purpose in purchasing is to save time. I keep finding facial features I like but appears to be from a different version. I don't mind spending money at all but don't want to waste money on products that  I am unable to use in the end. 

Is there anyone in here that can do custom work for me? I can still buy hair clothing etc but perhaps i need to work with only V4 products and someone who can customize the facial features for me?