Forum: Complaint & Debate

Subject: Bobby Sue declares her Independence!!!

Dmentia opened this issue on Jul 04, 2001 ยท 101 posts

InBlack posted Wed, 04 July 2001 at 9:46 PM

LOL Dmentia. Its always interesting to see people's reactions (even if its just on a forum) to being caught red-handed. I was anticipating what sort of explanation you could possibly have for cloning Staale's hand texture, but youre obviously going for the "ignore it and it will go away" approach. Well, I sincerely hope you dont get away with trying to sweep this one under the rug, not after what you pulled on neftis with your false accusations. I wonder how many of your other textures have been harvested from other artist's work. Like you said to neftis, "Tesoro is the first stolen property you got caught for, how many products prior to that are also stolen?...and being that you didnt feel too guilty after getting caught, how many products after that are also stolen?" --Dmentia "Neftis' excuse for stealing from me was "I didnt know any better"...well now she does know its wrong to steal from others..." --Dmentia By your own words, you know better as well. Staale -- you have very sharp eyes. In the hundreds of textures in the marketplace I'm amazed at how you pick things like this out. At first glance it might pass, but upon close examination they're identical.