Forum: Complaint & Debate

Subject: Bobby Sue declares her Independence!!!

Dmentia opened this issue on Jul 04, 2001 ยท 101 posts

AprilYSH posted Wed, 04 July 2001 at 10:34 PM

I'm willing to wager that most of the group I was referring to has read this already, but is refraining from commenting in order to avoid drawing attention to this thread. Its amazing how they protect their own, yet dont hesitate for a moment to pounce on someone like neftis. hello, are you making presumptions about the supposed clique that part-times as the lynch mob in c&d forum? i don't know if there is a clique and i'm certainly not part of a clique even tho I was one of the ones who accused neftis and did not retract it. i didn't know anyone else from that thread before it started and i'm sure that's that case for most of the others. the reason i have not jumped in on THIS lynching is cos you are doing a pretty good job of it already. :) also, this is not c&d and believe it or not, i behave a bit more reservedly in this forum. that's just me. please don't lump "us" all together. i didn't see a clique/lynch/group dropdown selection when i joined renderosity a couple of months ago. by the way, where does one find the original staale texture?

[ Store | Freebies | Profile ]

a sweet disorder in the dress kindles in clothes a wantoness,
do more bewitch me than when art is too precise in every part