Forum: Poser - OFFICIAL

Subject: What's wrong with this picture?

TygerCub opened this issue on Jul 04, 2001 ยท 19 posts

duanemoody posted Wed, 04 July 2001 at 11:45 PM

Attached Link: http://clik.to/dtoybox

I gave up on using Vicky as a base for this because it was more trouble than it was worth, and because someone else had done an excellent "Buffy" texture that captures her choice in cosmetics beautifully. "Slaybelle" (in freestuff) was done using about five carefully picked photo references from a TV Guide article. You've correctly captured the planes of her face; the major issue here is that Smeg's face is smaller proportionately to her skull than most adults', and you've discovered that there isn't a simple morph dial for fixing that. I suggest going the opposite route, widening the head then scaling it down. Also, her makeup goes to pains to conceal how angular her face is; I'd flatten it some. Lift the mouth, shorten the face (again, the small chin is her passport to looking like jailbait), use my Eyefix morph to straighten Vicky's eyes (or, if you're using V2, the Slant dial). Lower the brows and straighten them; Smeg's don't naturally arch like most peoples' do. Try messing Without bragging too much, check out my morph for guidelines. Someone must like it, it's been the top download of my gallery since it went up in January (2200+ so far). This one's tough; kudos to you for your perseverence.