Forum: Complaint & Debate

Subject: Bobby Sue declares her Independence!!!

Dmentia opened this issue on Jul 04, 2001 ยท 101 posts

kennect posted Wed, 04 July 2001 at 11:55 PM

Staale's past texture work has been supreme in leading the poser community toward's it current state...As far as anyone taking advantage of his work I have no comment on...His current concern does seem to be something that might require a second look but I am bugged by a couple of things regarding that.....I won't even get into that...I guess this is what I want to know...OK, so someone does violate what is considered your copyright or at least you think maybe they have...The staff here at Render seems to be responsive on all levels whether it be a concern with the store or the public forums regarding copyright issues...I can't figure out why is it that every time something like this comes up it has to be turned into a public bit when the appropriate route would be to contact the administrators, privately, and let them do their jobs???? Does the public embarassement of an indiviual prove a point, regardless of if they are right or wrong....This type of behaviour just strikes me as being so juvenile I can't even comprehend it...Come on guys...Get real...The staff here is responsive to concerns and complaints..Take it to them first and see what happens...The only thing this type of thing does is bring the community down as whole...I am not making light of the concern or complaint here since I see it as something that is worth looking into...BUT..The public members here won't have a say as to who is right or wrong..The staff here will determine that...Crappy gossip about it won't help anyone...