Forum: Complaint & Debate

Subject: Bobby Sue declares her Independence!!!

Dmentia opened this issue on Jul 04, 2001 ยท 101 posts

AprilYSH posted Thu, 05 July 2001 at 12:47 AM

So go ahead, accuse me of fueling a lynch mob April. What goes around comes around. Unfortunately the only thing I've learned from these issues is that I'll never release the items I was working on for freestuff for fear of them being harvested in other artists work -- and an increased appreciation for those artists that do submit legitimate items and have to deal with this bullshit day after day. that is exactly why some of us are rabid (in varying degrees of passion) about copyright issues, to prevent future contributors from making the conclusion that it is no longer worth it to share their work because it will just get ripped off! btw, i'm not "accusing" you of starting a lynch mob anymore than i am denying that i was in a lynch mob from the "other" thread. you guys see the differing stances here? just in this thread alone? hmmm... since i know this won't go anywhere, i'm not addressing the issue between staale and dmentia. i'm just addressing these side issues... which seem to center on how people think other people should think! i know i'm being one of these... but truly, i don't intend to make people think my way, i just want the freedom to voice my opinion. i am not convinced it's my fault that people feel threatened of being brainwashed just cos i am stating my opinions. (speaking generally about threads, nothing specific here.) i guess this could go in a thread about "how possible lynch mob incitement should be handled" instead of adding here... but then i'll just get accused of reviving some old issue when the old issue was on its way out. how many renderosity forumites does it take to change a light bulb? by the way, when i said colour shades in post #27 i meant colour shade combos

[ Store | Freebies | Profile ]

a sweet disorder in the dress kindles in clothes a wantoness,
do more bewitch me than when art is too precise in every part