Forum: Poser - OFFICIAL

Subject: OT: Please say a little prayer for my kitty

Conniekat8 opened this issue on Dec 20, 2008 · 909 posts

Conniekat8 posted Tue, 10 February 2009 at 12:00 PM

Well, we had pukies last night and this morning... I cleander her up and gave her some electrolites and medicine this morning, and had to go to work. She had just puked after a 4AM feeding (at 7AM).
Usually I'd wait anhour for her tummy to settle and give her more food, but I had to run. I'll be home to feed her at lunch today.  She did show interest in treats, so I left her with a pile of them to nibble on. She does nibble on her own.
I hope the pukies were temporary.

Before the pukies last night she was all purrs and snuggles, MAJOR PURRS. She spent the nigh in the bedroom in her cubby next to my bed. She hadn't done that in a week or so, she didn't want to be moved from the den. Probably moving her arund was a bit too much for her.

I wish I had a webcam on her... Luckily, the office where I'm temping for some engineering work at the moment is only 5 miles away, and I can run home at lunch. I've been out of work since last March, so I had to take this...  I thought abut not taking it because of Tigger being ill... This way, if she gets fit for a surgery, I'll actually have some money for it...

Well, that's Tigger report for today, back to work now ...

Hi, my namez: "NO, Bad Kitteh, NO!"  Whaz yurs?
BadKittehCo Store  BadKittehCo Freebies and product support