Forum: Poser - OFFICIAL

Subject: RENDERING PROBLEM

Eiseprod opened this issue on Feb 06, 2009 · 8 posts

Eiseprod posted Tue, 10 February 2009 at 1:50 PM

Hello all, Iam still on this problem. I have done all the things you lot have told me to do and I am still facing the same problem. It has really got so frustrating now that if I do not get a solution to this problem, then it means i have to abandon poser entirely. Maybe it was not mearnt for me. I have bought the above computer so that I can work more with poser. I dont encounter any problem at all when I use the same computer with  Blender. Only poser. Even to load a movie as a background image, it returns an error message that says  poser executible file is not responding. The poser 7 software I have is original and I loaded the SR3.

Even when I was loading poser into the computer with autorun, it will not load. It came up with an error message that said something poser file needs elevation. It was someone on this site that told me to go to setup file and click run as administrator. It then takes about 5hrs to finnish loading. Somehow something is wrong somewhere but I just can't seem to crack it. And to even think I buoght this computer to specifically work with poser and still I am having probelms, it is realy very sad. For those of you who poser worked for, I wish you well but I don't think anyone will need to be told what my verdict will be if I am ever asked about poser....

Cheers all. Honestly speaking, you all were very usefull