Forum: Poser - OFFICIAL

Subject: Expressions Made Easy by MatrixWorkz - A Short Tutorial

MatrixWorkz opened this issue on Feb 06, 2009 · 19 posts

Rance01 posted Wed, 11 February 2009 at 8:46 PM

completely useless is completely uncalled for.  MatrixWorkz, thanks for the post.  For me loading a figure in the studio, doing a nice Face Camera zoom and playing with dials works fine.  I set the animation keyframes to Constant, start at frame 1 and advance frames, working one at a time, until I get tired of making faces.  These can easily be saved to the Face library.

I do the same thing for poses.  I have lots of 30 frame files FULL of poses.  Working this way allows subtle changes between poses/expressions and sometimes I come up with some real keepers.  I'm not much for modelling, I pick up what Material tricks I can, I buy (or used to buy) a lot of content.  For me the enjoyment in working with Poser is coming up with faces and poses.

I appreciate your post.  Don't get me wrong, MungoPark, I think your work is interesting too but to each his/her own.  This is a place of sharing.  This is place to tell others your ideas and share information about the program we all like to play with.  There's plenty to learn for all of us.

Best Wishes to All,
Rªnce