Forum: Complaint & Debate

Subject: Bobby Sue declares her Independence!!!

Dmentia opened this issue on Jul 04, 2001 ยท 101 posts

Doom Dancer posted Thu, 05 July 2001 at 12:11 PM

(((This is my last post at Renderosity. I'm moving on to a better place, a community of artists that isnt centred around a marketplace, which I feel is corrupting Renderosity.))) Marketplaces, corporations and money DO NOT CORRUPT...people let themselves be corrupted by their own (insert greed..etc etc)...and a community is PEOPLE...imagine that. (((A place where both the forums and galleries arent spammed with advertisements for a certain clique's work))) Well...I wish you luck considering most, if not all, these communities are funded by advertisements so you can get in free. (((nor are the rights of people who are not members of this circle trodden upon.))) HUH?!?!?! What circle? What clique? Some of these folks that you are lumping together as "communal ass kissers" have, in the past, torn each other apart over stuff. (((What I do know is that Renderosity's reputation is on the line here))) I hate to burst your bubble InBlack but, it's rep was on the line even before I became a member...anything involved in Art, Music et all will always have some sort of controversy around it...always. In short...I agree that something should be done. But, let the three parties involved sort it out. I have not/probably will not EVER release anything for free or for sale in this community. Free may get abused...put it up for sale and "you greedy corporate (expeletive)" or "so and sos Product is a RIP OFF." From what I have seen there are quite a few thankless people in this community whose only job is to piss and moan like little kids who didn't get their way. As for lynch mobs...only when there is proof beyond doubt will you ever see me joining one of those.