Forum: Community Center

Subject: Repeat OFFENDER?!?!

L8RDAZE opened this issue on Nov 13, 2008 · 77 posts

marcus55 posted Wed, 18 February 2009 at 1:12 AM

Yes, commenting is a risky business; you never know when someone takes what you say completely in the wrong way and gets offended..  and I've never been a supporter of the you-comment-on-me, I-comment-on-you mentality..   nonsense......

Hence I decided to make my own policy for commenting,,  and that's why I don't have a lot of friends and very few comments...  lol

But I think I'm being a lot more honest about it, I only comment on an image when it stands out in the crowd, when it really grabs my attention and makes me want to look closer to see what the artist is doing...   I don't give a crap who the artist is;  what I mean by that is I won't be selective on who's images I give comments to because, to me anyways, that's just another type of predjudice..   if an image stands out I comment regardless of who the artist is...   and if it doesn't I move on...

I have a few favorite artists sure, but I have been following their work for some time and have come to trust the fact that they produce consistently quality work that is not only an inspiration to me but has also won my respect for their artistic abilities over time....

jus' my 2 cents worth...