Forum: Poser - OFFICIAL

Subject: OT: Please say a little prayer for my kitty

Conniekat8 opened this issue on Dec 20, 2008 · 909 posts

CardinalBiggles posted Thu, 19 February 2009 at 5:54 AM

Good for Tigger!  Sounds like it's black cats.  Our Ninja was given three weeks and pills to make him comfortable.  Two weeks later, he had a massive heart attack and went into a coma.  We couldn't bear to think of him cold, and put a blanket over him and waited for him to die quietly . . . four hours later he woke up and demanded breakfast; he was a lot better.  We had seven more glorious months with him before his final heart attack in Mrs. B's arms.  And right up to the last couple of days he was relatively active.  His back end was a bit wobbly and we had to follow him around when he went outside (picture if you will, Mrs. B in a voluminous nighty, following Ninja into a neighbour's garden while being illuminated by the police helicopter!!!  Cat's really don't always accept the vet's verdict.  We're very glad that our vets follow a policy of not putting animals down unless they're in pain or have no quality of life.

All the best to Tigger, you and family.  Tell Tigger she's to keep on being stubborn; the spirit of Ninja is approving!  (So is Griselda; she's also drooling into my keyboard as I'm rubbing her ears the way she likes lol.)