Forum: Community Center

Subject: Repeat OFFENDER?!?!

L8RDAZE opened this issue on Nov 13, 2008 · 77 posts

IO4 posted Thu, 19 February 2009 at 8:16 AM

In my opinion, if you aren't satisfied or happy with the comments people leave, send them a private message explaining why or just turn the message facility off!  It's pretty pathetic  I think to give the option for making comments and then complain about them (unless they are rude or offensive because that isn't warranted).

I personally am grateful for any messages I get - that someone has taken the time to view one of my images and leave a comment  is kind in my book. They didn't have to.

I comment on whatever images I like that I come across whilst browsing. Doesn't matter who the artist is. If  I like it I will say so. I don't tend to write long comments, and sometimes I will just say something like 'Beautiful image!' because that's what I think! Sometimes I do want to be more explanatory, but can't always find the right words especially if it's an image that has really impressed on me emotionally.

It's a bit sad and ungracious that the issue of commenting (unless we are talking soley about comments that are just downright rude or offensive) makes some so uptight. It's a free artist community! Enjoy it!:)

Beginners tutorials for Bryce

Bryce Arena