Forum: Bryce

Subject: The deleteing of images

wawadave opened this issue on Feb 23, 2009 · 21 posts

Burpee posted Mon, 23 February 2009 at 7:39 PM

Dave, I'm sorry you're having to deal with this....it's frutstrating, especially when you think that you've complied with what they want.

It would be so nice if the mods would just put a generic thumb (that states 'NUDITY')  in place when they find a violation instead of deleting the image.  They would encounter so much less frustration of their own and cause less anger from the member.

I didn't put a tag on one of mine and it got pulled.  My character was not nude but I agree it was questionable.  I sent a corrected thumb but it took 24 hours before it was replaced.  I was told that it usually doesn't take that long. 

As for your hyperlink.  If you hold down your mouse button and sweep it across the link, it will highlight it and then you can read what it says. 

I don't understand what the second deleted image was for.  You were testing the "nude' tag?  So you put a nude tag on an image that had no nudity?  I don't think you can do that.  If you were just testing it, you should have pulled it right away.  That may be why they deleted it.

I hope they get your corrected thumb in place soon...on the first image.