Forum: Bryce

Subject: The deleteing of images

wawadave opened this issue on Feb 23, 2009 · 21 posts

TheBryster posted Tue, 24 February 2009 at 2:00 PM Forum Moderator

Right! I would advise you all to read the fine print at the link below.
It doesn't get more simple than this. The rules and guidlines have been well established for years and we - the staff - have bent over backwards trying to explain them to you.

http://www.renderosity.com/news.php?viewStory=13472

Wawadave posted an image that had nudity in the thumbnail which I pulled. If he had bothered to read the instructions at the top on the upload post he would have known what to do to avoid getting into trouble.

I posted this thread a while ago to make it CRYSTAL CLEAR what the rules and guidelines are.

If Wawadave had bothered to tell us of his eyesight problems, we - the staff - would have found a way to make things easier for him. Instead he chose to make public private site messages, rant and insult staff, including myself, and post another image aimed at myself and accusing staff of censorship which I also pulled under the rules of defamatory posts and nude images.

See: http://www.renderosity.com/tos.php
Personal attacks. This includes but is not limited to, destructive, abusive, defamatory communications in any form, and retaliatory attacks from personal attacks.

Almost every image that comes in for scrutiny is seen by at least two and very often many more mods and coords and a concenus is reached before a decision is taken.

The rules and guidlines have been carefully developed over a very long period and is not just for the benefit of members.(See kjer_99's posts above)

@ RayRaz: With all due respect, Ray. The rules are already in place. They are periodicly examined and changed should the need arise to reflect the changing needs of the site, but right now they are as they are for a reason.

And Electro has just given that reason. (Thank you)

Bobby has twice posted the how-to's in BIG WHITE LETTERS and STILL people are not reading the words.

The problem here is simple. SOME, and I mean SOME, people just will not read what has been written, ignore what has been written, or think they know it all and don't need to read what has been written. You know who you are.

The Bryster
Forum Moderator

Thread locked.

Available on Amazon for the Kindle E-Reader

All the Woes of a World by Jonathan Icknield aka The Bryster

And in my final hours - I would cling rather to the tattooed hand of kindness - than the unblemished hand of hate...