Forum: Vue

Subject: New to 7 ESP, can you answer a few quick questions?

Impressions opened this issue on Feb 09, 2009 · 7 posts

Impressions posted Sun, 01 March 2009 at 7:28 PM

Thanks for your time.  I have Car6 pro and find it confusing for an older user that is why I gave up on it and went back to ESP.  I use Car to make objects only.  I do like DAZ better than POSER for somethings.  I knew that the two lines of programs would pull apart and try to eliminate the use of the other programs with there products.

What a shame because it would open up things for we users that like some things from each program.  As you can see, I have been using both and would have continued to buy each if they had kept them working together. 

Now, I have to choose and that eliminates the use of the other product entirely.  Well, I guess DAZ is the looser.  It is a shame, I have been a member at DAZ since 1985. 

Now all I can use it for is the savings and if they completely eliminate setting stuff up for POSER it will mean we are all going to be a lot more limited.  What a shame for the user and the loosing software.  DAZ studio is free now but, if they start charging, Poser wins hands down for ease of use.  

Just a personal thought and it is users like me with the money to buy the stuff..........