Forum: Community Center

Subject: Repeat OFFENDER?!?!

L8RDAZE opened this issue on Nov 13, 2008 · 77 posts

FutureFantasyDesign posted Wed, 04 March 2009 at 8:02 PM

Yes and after careful thought I realized that for me a generic comment doesn't cut it! LOL! I just have too darn much to say! I had thought a generic would cover things, and I could look at more art here. And then I realized I have to say something!!! It isn't me not to comment!

You know Mike as for people who comment selectively. I have a degree in photography... I know so many people who think photos aren't really art! And the opposite I am sure applies to non-photos for some! When it comes to art I honestly don't understand why it is divided into catagories! Good art is just good art! If something in it grabs you, say so, if it doesn't then discuss it discreetly with the person in sitemail?  I only know that I have no idea how many artist post daily, but a lot get overlooked because they aren't well known or have loads of friends. I wish I had time to post on so much more...

I don't know what to say about the "tit for tat mindset". Seems that I have heard a few say why did I not comment, but I am not always here! :P So that is for me an unanswerable question at best. 

Hugs

Ariana

Is there water in your future or is it being shipped away to be resold to you?
Water, the ultimate weapon...

www.futurefantasydesign.com