Forum: Bryce

Subject: 3D Objects from Terrain Editor question.

Analog-X64 opened this issue on Mar 07, 2009 · 29 posts

Analog-X64 posted Sat, 07 March 2009 at 5:48 PM

Bryster: You mean Elefont ;) which is excellent when using TTF(True Type Fonts), but I'm doing some custom logo work.

Here is what I've been working on, that is the name of the new Company that I'm working for.  I started working there 3 weeks ago and I love.  I'm their new Systems Admin.

Ok getting back on topic.  A couple of things.  In photoshop I had to adjust the canvas size of the Image to 4000x4000 from the Original  3543 x 879 otherwise once loaded into the Terrain Editor, the image looked squished.  Making the Image Square and centering the logo inside this squared image gave it proper proportions in Bryce.. however the minor annoyance is now I have a giant bounding box around my Object, so I cant use the Down arrow button to have it sitting on a Ground Plane.

I have not been using Bryce for some months now, and its amazing how much I forget and how quickly.  I've been playing with photoshop and try to learn using a tablet.

So as you can see from my picture.. I have forgotten how to align things properly with the view/camera.

So this is what I have so far, any comments, suggestions to improve this image is appreciated.