Forum: Poser - OFFICIAL

Subject: OT: Chat service to meet singles? *O_O* (blushes)

TheOwl opened this issue on Mar 08, 2009 · 36 posts

Morkonan posted Mon, 09 March 2009 at 5:28 PM

Quote - I am looking not for those pay $ for a month types. I want a free one and its users should not be the scary types. If you have good experiences in your service, I am ready to listen.

Am I lonely? Not really. Work is interfering with my social life and I just want to meet people in the comfort of my home. Just imagine while you are posing stuff you also chat. Could be a pleasurable distraction. :P

I don't do the whole "online singles/hookup/flirt" thing.  But, from my experiences and the experiences of those I know who have found successful relationships online, the best bet is to stay away from "Singles" type of sites/forums and stick with forums/areas where people gather because they share the same interests BESIDES being on the hunt for "Mr/Ms Right Now."

At least, if you interact with others that already share your enthusiasm for something, you'll have something to talk about and "break the ice" with.

(Lastly, there's a better chance at you not ending up with someone who has more problems than you do if you happen across them in an environment not devoted to people who have problems socializing already.  Sometimes, (often) those people have problems socializing that aren't job or circumstance related, IMO.)