Forum: DAZ|Studio

Subject: Loading Morphs++ Help Please.

l8sho opened this issue on Mar 11, 2009 · 7 posts

l8sho posted Thu, 12 March 2009 at 10:21 AM

It's weird. After much frustration and advice from others on this board, I got the morphs to load last night and mostly everything else that I purchased (a character morph, a pureskin for V4, some clothes, some hair), but I still keep getting that message every time I try to load in an eye or some sort or reflection -- usually things that are jpegs. With the Pureskin, for example, it came as two separate downloads, each with its own runtime and textures folders (there's only one library among the two). I assumed the file was just too big to put it all in one download, so I saved both runtimes in two side-by-side folders marked "Pureskin 01 and 02" or something like that, since I didn't know if I was supposed to put them together. Now in Daz,  I can load the body mats easy, but when I try to load one of the eyes or eye reflection treatments -- all of which, I believe, are in the 02 folder without the library -- I get that "can't find" message. If I choose to "locate" them from the drop-down menu, I can find it fairly easy, click on it, and load it in. So it feels like, once again, there's a problem with how my content is mapped. I really don't find the Daz content directory system in any way intuitive or practical and it's given me so much trouble just in the span of a few days.