Forum: Poser - OFFICIAL

Subject: Who Uses Posette Nowadays?

dphoadley opened this issue on Mar 18, 2009 · 31 posts

JOELGLAINE posted Wed, 18 March 2009 at 7:08 PM

I have a huge stable of figures I use, and do NOT concentrate on any one figure.  I sometimes use the P4 figures as bg figures.  Their shoulders are a train-wreck as your first pic shows.  As long as they keep their arms by their side, they're fine.  There are just limits to the mesh and rigging.

I HATE V4 and M4 because of the %#$$@&'s at DAZ.  They have no hand controls, and they separated M4 from his willy.  I am NOT spending money to just buy a virtual COCK! it ought to be with who or what it belongs with!  Sorry for the rant.  I just used M4 and I'm still angry about it.

Anyway....between you and pitklad, you guys REALLY breathed some fresh air into ailing figures.  They have their uses, but shouldn't limit you.  I use a lot of M3 and V3's with swapped heads, and such, just because there is so much stuff for them.  Each to their own. :laugh:

Off to play with Antonia, odf's new figure!  Always on the prowl for new faces and figures.

I cannot save the world. Only my little piece of it. If we all act together, we can save the world.--Nelson Mandela
An  inconsistent hobgoblin is the fool of little minds
Taking "Just do it" to a whole new level!