Forum: Poser - OFFICIAL

Subject: OT: Please say a little prayer for my kitty

Conniekat8 opened this issue on Dec 20, 2008 · 909 posts

Conniekat8 posted Wed, 01 April 2009 at 4:50 PM

Quote - I'm so very sorry to hear that :( poor little thing .At least you didn't have to make the decision to ask the vet to put her asleep and you were with her until the end .
Now she's in Cat's Paradise , just aside  my beloved Mimi .

Hope you'll make soon happy a homeless cat .He will never replace your Tiger , no cat can do this , but you'll start a brand new story and it will help you a lot .

Yes, most definately, I have so much Love left for the little critters.

I went to my local adoption center today, and hung around for a little bit. The lady there saw me looking through the window, all teary-eyed, so she let me in, and we started talking. It's volunteer run. I helped a little bit, but mostly she let me pet and snuggle and play with all the homeless little darlings. I think I spent couple of hours there. There's 8 of them right now, ready to be adopted out.

I wanted to volunteer, especially now that I'm out of a regular 8-5 job, but my schedule is still unpredictable, since I have to chase freelance engineering jobs.... I exchanged phone numbers/emails with the lady, and she'll let me come in on occasions when I can, and help her out. Of all things, she's my namesake... another Conniekat.  I bet it was Tiggers spirit that arranged for this.

Hi, my namez: "NO, Bad Kitteh, NO!"  Whaz yurs?
BadKittehCo Store  BadKittehCo Freebies and product support