Forum: Bryce

Subject: A thought on Bryce 7 release

rj001 opened this issue on Apr 02, 2009 · 24 posts

erosiaart posted Thu, 02 April 2009 at 10:24 PM

weezerhopw.. there is one who pops in at times..from Daz.. I keep mixing  up her name..starts with D, I think. When Daz were coming up with bryce 6, she kept questioning us as to what we want...and answering us too.. I don't see her anymore.. sadly...

It would be loevely if renderosity picked up bryce from daz..lovely idea. can that ever happen? Despite the $1 million price tag?

quest..what link? the thread? it's there..fascinating read.. (btw..i find your kitten very disturbing..i so want to schooshy up his tummy and feed him some cat nibbles and pat his head and rub his nose!! :woot: )

from the wiki endry.. "Corel released version 5 of Bryce in 2001, which included several new features, like Tree Lab and metaballs. Soon followed a patch to version 5.01, which fixed some bugs and added a few undocumented features. Unfortunately, that was all Corel did with Bryce, leaving it on shelves and ignoring the requests for new features. To the growing consternation of its users, Bryce was apparently dead."

why does history seem to repeat itself here?