Forum: Poser - OFFICIAL

Subject: Well, someone's got to say it. Girl 4?!? WTF??? (A Challenge!!)

SeanMartin opened this issue on Apr 04, 2009 · 86 posts

JenX posted Sat, 04 April 2009 at 9:57 AM

I can't make you like Girl 4 any more than anyone else can.  I was never a fan of Ichiro.  You obviously are.  I don't rag on him saying that you need to PROVE to me that he's a worthwhile character, Sean. 

Seriously, everyone's opinions differ.  The original Girl was, at one point, my go-to character for a lot of work, both personal and professional, and I, for one, am GLAD for the new one.  I can make her less stylized if I want.  I used to hate the idea of Aiko and Girl being a morph of Vicky...but, honestly, that makes them more useful.  You might not like her.  But, seriously, claiming that we're all sycophants lapping at the teat of DAZ (paraphrased, my words, not yours) is a bit much. 

And, sorry if the "make it yourself" mantra gets repeated a lot...but, um, well, that's what you're going to get.  You want to see something?  Make it.  Or commission it.  Content creators are going to make what they want to, and it's up to you whether you want it or not...for free or not.

Sitemail | Freestuff | Craftythings | Youtube|

Knowledge is knowing a tomato is a fruit. Wisdom is not putting it into a fruit salad.