Forum: Poser - OFFICIAL

Subject: OT: Please say a little prayer for my kitty

Conniekat8 opened this issue on Dec 20, 2008 · 909 posts

Conniekat8 posted Mon, 06 April 2009 at 3:48 PM

Awww, Sophie looks like a lovable little fuzz pile! How adorable!

I miss my little Tiggers so much!
The new little one is keeping me pretty occupied, it's a good thing. I'd be a major mess without her.
Bubba is being such a little gentleman with the new kitty, he's pretty much letting her have her way with him. I've only seen him hiss once or twice, the rest of the time, he backs down and lets her win. She's had him cornered couple of times at least. They don't swat at each other, she just advances on him, and gives him a dirty look from two-three feet away, and that's enough for him to roll over and give in.  Then she runs off and hides for a few minutes.

It's kind of funny to see it, because she is sooo teeny tiny. Bubba is at least three if not four times bigger then her.

It's going a lot smoother then I thought it would.  I hope this is good for Bubba too, he loves kitties, and I'm pretty sure his primary attachment was Tiggers rather then me. He's being a lot mellower then I've seen him in a long time.

Tiggers ashes have a very special spot up on one of the high shelves here, with her favorite blanket, so her spirit can hang out and supervise.

I'm still not sure what I'll call the little one. Bebe, Bri(anna) or Bri(dget), or Flicka, the way she moves, she sort of flicks around, especially compared to Bubba.

Hi, my namez: "NO, Bad Kitteh, NO!"  Whaz yurs?
BadKittehCo Store  BadKittehCo Freebies and product support