Forum: Poser - OFFICIAL

Subject: OT: Please say a little prayer for my kitty

Conniekat8 opened this issue on Dec 20, 2008 · 909 posts

Conniekat8 posted Wed, 08 April 2009 at 12:41 AM

Luna Faye, I'm so sorry you lost your baby. That sounds horriby gutwrenching to think that somehow you contributed, without knowing you did, and so early. I know, there are so many things we don't know about how to give them the best life possible, and things happen when it's not our fault... I hope you're not beating yourself up over it. I would find it hard not to, even when I logically know it was not my fault at all.... I hope what I said makes some sense here...

I've been looking through Tiggers food and hygene and living conditions to see where I may have gone wrong, and exposed her to carcinogens... Even though she was very pampered and well taken care of.

I hope you allow a new baby into your life, well, in hopes it makes you feel better. Let the new baby bring you some joy, and be a conduit to send the spirit of your lost baby some love too. Every time I give the new baby some loving, I hope Tiggers knows that's for her too.... But, different people process feelings and grief differently, some back off, others get a bit clingy (I'm the clingy kind)

Banks.. yuck... I've been checking, and still waiting for more info and answers and callbacks etc... So far it looks like what they did was legal. One of those things I supposedly agreed to somewhere in the fine print. They're mailing me the fine print to see for myself.... so they say. I still feel like too much wiond has been knocked out of me to get too intensly involved with it all. I'm sure somewhere along the way they're going to tell me I was supposed to deal with it faster. Well, I'm doing what I can, and that falls short of everyting I'm "supposed to", very short right now, so just shoot me.

Hi, my namez: "NO, Bad Kitteh, NO!"  Whaz yurs?
BadKittehCo Store  BadKittehCo Freebies and product support