Forum: Poser - OFFICIAL

Subject: Apollo Maximus

bigdave1960 opened this issue on Apr 08, 2009 · 71 posts

Conniekat8 posted Fri, 10 April 2009 at 4:27 PM

Quote -
This forum is not worth visiting again.  When a member (carodan) decides what people can know or not know, then I need to find a more knowledgeable source of information.  All I wanted to know was what was the problem with Apollo and Anton.  I happen to like Apollo and use the guy in many renders.  He is versatile.  I purchased Captain Quinn and have never seen a duel type character for any Poser or Daz character.  I use Vue and Captain Quinn renders like a pro  after I import him.  Even if Anton wants twice what the going rate is for an item, it is my decision to buy or not.  If Anton decides to sell Apollo instead of giving him away, it is my decision to buy or not.    It is always my decision.  "carodan" should not tell people what they should know or not know.  People can make up their own minds what to believe.  Not all of us are that easily brainwashed.

Carodan knows Anton personally, really really well, and AFAIK, has known him for quite while. He'd be very credible source of information.

You'll have to forgive him for getting outspoken when he sees too much of unfairly negative stuff pop up.

Hi, my namez: "NO, Bad Kitteh, NO!"  Whaz yurs?
BadKittehCo Store  BadKittehCo Freebies and product support