Forum: Poser - OFFICIAL

Subject: Apollo Maximus

bigdave1960 opened this issue on Apr 08, 2009 · 71 posts

Conniekat8 posted Fri, 10 April 2009 at 4:36 PM

Quote - Quote - "While there may still be some details in threads in various forums, it's best to let them lie, as they'll only give you a poor understanding of what the situation was."

I would like a good understanding of what the situation was not a poor understanding.  So I will ask again - What was Anton's problem with the stores?  He had a great product and probably could have sold it instead of giving it away for free.  He decided to give Apollo away, so I do not see what kind of problem he could have with stores if he wanted to sell add ons for Apollo?

When they speak of "problems" most people are refering to Anton being outspoken, and standing his ground to protect his rights and creations. As I said, being smart and innovative, everyone wanted a piece of him, and to act like they had him 'under their wing' and take credit for supposedly fostering his success. My perception was that Anton knew he and his creations were strong enough to stand on their own, and prefered not to be assimilated into being a 'poster boy' for any particular brokerage.  People don't like being told "no", and usually rather quickly come up with this or that reason to vilify those whom did tell them no.

Hi, my namez: "NO, Bad Kitteh, NO!"  Whaz yurs?
BadKittehCo Store  BadKittehCo Freebies and product support