Forum: Poser - OFFICIAL

Subject: Apollo Maximus

bigdave1960 opened this issue on Apr 08, 2009 · 71 posts

Conniekat8 posted Fri, 10 April 2009 at 5:12 PM

Quote - I was a witness to the sad history of Anton Kissel in the world of poser
Unless you were "there" to witness it ,as Garee ,myself and many long timers here were,then you will never be able for form an objective opinion about the what &why.

His Bitter  "Divorce" from Daz  seemed to have some life changing effect on him
and after that it was one  irrational paranoid persecution/product theft conspiracy after another.

All i can say is that he became" too involved" in his product and his seemingly eager community of supporters and started an  Ill timed
"Jihad' against DAZ inc. at a time when the ideological Divide between poser loyalist and emerging Daz loyalist was really starting to "heat up"

Despite the fact that he failed  to truly inspire and angry mob of villagers to rally to his "cause"
and storm  Castle Draper with torches & Pitchforks in hand,he defiantly battled on at nearly every opportunity.

This made him a very "divisive "&negative element within the various Forum communities
and many just  grew Weary of the predictable and repetitive Drama/flame wars/locked& deleted threads surrounding his 'Issues".

this is as Polite as I can express my view of it.

Cheers

I suppose when this thread gets locked, that too will be Anton's fault, even though he never set his foot ion it.  kitty shakes head

Hi, my namez: "NO, Bad Kitteh, NO!"  Whaz yurs?
BadKittehCo Store  BadKittehCo Freebies and product support